Stephanie Wilson joined Berenzweig Leonard in September 2010. Before joining Berenzweig Leonard, Stephanie was an attorney with a law firm in Arlington, Virginia, and a law clerk for Judge Lawrence M. Baskir of the United States Court of Federal Claims.
Stephanie represents government contractors of all sizes in bid protest and claims litigation before the United States Court of Federal Claims, United States Government Accountability Office, and Boards of Contract Appeals. Stephanie also advises government contractors on a variety of matters such as Service Contract Act (SCA) compliance, subcontracting and teaming issues, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) compliance, suspensions and debarments, and business and employment issues.
Stephanie also represents corporate clients and executives on a variety of business and employment related matters, including Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) claims, non-compete disputes, breach of contract claims, and other business disputes and corporate transactional matters.
- “Rising Star,” Virginia Super Lawyers in Government Contracts, 2015, 2016
- “Rising Star,” Washington DC Super Lawyers in Government Contracts, 2015
- “The Only Smart Uses of a Debriefing,” National Contract Management Association (NCMA) World Congress (2016)
- “Determining Fair Profit on Equitable Adjustments,” National Contract Management Association (NCMA) World Congress (2015)
- Fairfax County Bar Association (Co-Chair, Government Contracts Law Section)
- American Bar Association, Section of Public Contract Law
- United States Court of Federal Claims Bar Association
- Boards of Contract Appeals Bar Association