Finding Effective Solutions for Government Contract Issues
- Winning and keeping new government contracts:
- Reviewing your draft proposals to ensure compliance with solicitation requirements.
- Guiding you through the debriefing process.
- Litigating and defending against bid protests before the Government Accountability Office and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
- Small business, minority, and disadvantaged business issues:
- Negotiating and drafting your teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, joint venture agreements, mentor-protégé agreements, and subcontracts.
- Advising you on updates to applicable laws and regulations.
- Resolving your disputes with teaming partners.
- Contract management and administration:
- Drafting requests for equitable adjustment and certified claims.
- Counseling contractors on breach of contract issues.
- Navigating the contract termination process.
- Helping you respond to cure notices and terminations for default.
- Counseling you on performance problems, including non-payment, changes, and delays.
- Contractor compliance and investigations:
- Responding to False Claims Act allegations, proposed debarments and suspensions, fraud investigations, and Department of Labor investigations.
- Providing training and guidance on ethics compliance and internal controls, procurement integrity, FAR and DFARS cybersecurity requirements, and FAR Privacy Act requirements.
- Advising you on employment and labor law issues, such as Service Contract Labor Standards compliance, Davis-Bacon Act compliance, Fair Labor Standards Act, and EEOC claims.
Innovative Legal Counsel For Businesses, Professionals, And Creative Individuals.