Assisting You with Government Procurement and Contracting Matters
Government contractors face work and payment obstacles that other professionals don’t. Winning, performing, and closing out government contracts profitably requires contractors to carefully follow detailed contract regulations and contract terms. Your finances, reputation, and livelihood are at stake.
At Berenzweig Leonard, our team of experienced attorneys assists government contractors of all sizes through every phase of the government contracting process, from solicitation through contract close-out. We recognize the need to balance aggressive advocacy for our clients with the preservation of their long-term business relationships with their government customers. For years, we have designed creative legal strategies that help you achieve your goals.
We Help Government Contractors through Every Step
Doing business with the government requires attention to detail and to ever-changing regulations. Even the most seasoned contractor may need assistance. Our lawyers guide contractors through every phase of the process.
BID PROTESTS AND CLAIMS LITIGATION
- Bid protests before agencies, GAO, and U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Requests for equitable adjustment
- Claims and disputes against the Government
- Appeals before the Boards of Contract Appeals, U.S. Court of Federal Claims, and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Contract terminations
- Disputes between prime contractors and subcontractors
GOVERNMENT CONTRACT COUNSELING
- Review of draft proposals
- Debriefing strategies
- Contract management and administration issues
- Performance problems including nonpayment, changes, and delays
- Small business issues and size protests
- Procurement integrity
- Intellectual property rights and software license agreements
- Cybersecurity requirements
CONTRACTOR COMPLIANCE AND INVESTIGATIONS
- Defending false claims allegations
- Inspector general and grand jury investigations
- Department of Labor investigations
- Ethics compliance and internal controls
- Service Contract Labor Standards compliance
- Davis-Bacon Act compliance
- Debarments and suspensions
- Fraud investigations
- Teaming agreements
- Nondisclosure agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Mentor-protégé agreements
- Contract change-of-name agreements, novations, and assignments
- M&A issues
Get An Innovative Ally In Your Corner Today
As a full-service business law firm located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan region, we help government contractors resolve issues that impact their businesses as a whole. We identify issues and anticipate problems before they arise, which allows our clients to focus on growing their businesses. Call our firm at 703-760-0402 to speak to our knowledgeable attorneys today. You can schedule a consultation via our online form now.
Innovative Legal Counsel For Businesses, Professionals, And Creative Individuals.