Providing Seasoned Counsel For Entertainment And Media-Related Issues
Berenzweig Leonard’s Entertainment, Sports, and Media practice combines sophisticated business and legal solutions with uniquely in-depth entertainment industry experience to deliver results for clients in all facets of music, sports, media, and fine arts.
Led by attorneys who appear regularly in the national and international news media, our dynamic practice team is well-positioned to assist individual and institutional clients throughout the U.S. in handling a variety of entertainment and media-related legal matters.
Protecting Your Creative Interests In And Out Of Court
Whether you’re a musician, media personality, photographer, comic book author, choreographer, or professional athlete, Berenzweig Leonard can help you safeguard your rights and maximize your brand. Our entertainment, sports, and media law services include:
- Business development and strategy
- Recording agreements
- Publishing agreements
- Copyrights and trademarks
- Talent, agency, and performance contracts
- Royalty dispute resolution
- Work for hire agreements
- Publicity rights management
- Intellectual property protection, enforcement, and licensing
- Television, theater, and film script clearance
- Co-authorship agreements
- Contracts relating to visual arts
- Fine art display and sales agreements
- Acting and modeling engagement contracts
- Media Production Coverage
Our lawyers are ready to design an approach that protects your best interests. We also have a unique media production operation we conduct in-house to elevate our clients’ visibility. Drawing on years of transactional and litigation experience, we are well positioned to collaborate with you.
Benefit From Our Expansive Skill Set
Work with Berenzweig Leonard attorneys who understand the creative process and know how to use the law to protect your brand. Please email our firm or call 703-760-0402 to schedule your consultation at our D.C. Metro office.
Innovative Legal Counsel For Businesses, Professionals, and Creative Individuals.