8300 Greensboro Drive
McLean, Virginia 22102
Amber Orr joined Berenzweig Leonard as an Associate Attorney in April 2018.
Amber focuses her practice on business litigation, labor and employment law, corporate and technology law, and transactional work.
Prior to joining the firm, Amber participated in Berenzweig Leonard's Law Clerk Program where she provided assistance to both the litigation and transactional teams. During law school, Amber interned with a Maryland law firm and participated in the DC Law Students in Court clinic to provide pro bono legal assistance to tenants in the Landlord and Tenant Branch of the D.C. Superior Court.
PRO BONO EXPERIENCE
- D.C. Bar Pro Bono Center Advice & Referral Clinic
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Fairfax Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Washington Bar Association
- Greater Washington Area Chapter, Women Lawyers Division, National Bar Association
- Business Litigation
- Employment & Labor Law
- Corporate & Technology Law
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2017
- University of Texas, B.A., 2014
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of Columbia