8300 Greensboro Drive
McLean, Virginia 22102
Amber Orr is an Associate Attorney at Berenzweig Leonard, and joined the firm in April 2018. At the firm, Amber’s practice focuses on business litigation and labor and employment law. Amber represents employers and executives in all aspects of litigation before administrative, state and federal courts throughout Virginia and Washington D.C covering a wide range of business and employment law.
On the transactional front, Amber works with the firm’s corporate and technology law practice, helps individuals and businesses protect their contract and intellectual property rights, and prepares and prosecutes trademark applications and copyright registrations. Amber also drafts many kinds of business agreements, including those relating to the protection of intellectual property rights.
Prior to joining the firm, Amber participated in Berenzweig Leonard's Law Clerk Program where she provided assistance to both the litigation and transactional teams. During law school, Amber interned with a Maryland law firm and participated in the DC Law Students in Court clinic to provide pro bono legal assistance to tenants in the Landlord and Tenant Branch of the D.C. Superior Court.
PRO BONO EXPERIENCE
- D.C. Bar Pro Bono Center Advice & Referral Clinic
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Fairfax Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Washington Bar Association
- Greater Washington Area Chapter, Women Lawyers Division, National Bar Association
- Business Litigation
- Employment & Labor Law
- Corporate & Technology Law
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2017
- University of Texas, B.A., 2014
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia