McLean, Virginia 22102
Aleksey House is a Associate Attorney at Berenzweig Leonard. At the firm, Aleksey works on a range of matters, including government contracts, business litigation, as well as employment law. She joined the firm in January 2020 through Berenzweig Leonard's Law Clerk Program where she provided assistance to both the litigation and transactional teams.
Aleksey graduated from the George Washington University Law School with a J.D. Concentration in Government Procurement. During law school, Aleksey worked as a law clerk for a D.C. firm and served on the Public Contract Law Journal, where her Note discussing the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification was selected for publication. Prior to law school, she graduated from the University of Maryland with a double major in Supply Chain Management and International Business.
- The Price of a Cybersecurity Culture: How the CMMC Should Secure the Department of Defense’s Supply Chain Without Harming Small Businesses and Competition, Public Contract Law Journal, 50:3, 2021
- Government Contracts
- Employment Law
- Business Law
- Cybersecurity Law
- The George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- The University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- Major: Supply Chain Management and International Business
- Virginia, 2021
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia