Stephanie Wilson’s practice focuses on government contracts, employment law and business litigation. Prior to joining Berenzweig Leonard, Stephanie was an attorney at Albo & Oblon, LLP in Virginia, and a law clerk for Judge Lawrence M. Baskir of the United States Court of Federal Claims. She actively represents clients before the United States Government Accountability Office (GAO), United States Court of Federal Claims, and state and federal courts in the Washington, D.C. region. She is admitted to practice law in Virginia and New York.
Stephanie has represented government contractors in bid protests before the United States Government Accountability Office and the United States Court of Federal Claims. She also has experience in government contract claims and preparing joint venture contracts and teaming agreements.
Employment and Business Law:
Stephanie has worked on a variety of business and employment related matters, including Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) claims, non-compete and trade secret disputes, breach of business contracts, and other business disputes. Stephanie has also assisted in drafting and reviewing asset purchase agreements, joint venture and teaming agreements, and corporate formation documents.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC (Juris Doctor, 2005)
- Union College, Schenectady, NY (B.S. Mathematics, magna cum laude, 2002)
- Judge Lawrence M. Baskir, United States Court of Federal Claims (2006-2007)
- New York, 2006
- United States Court of Federal Claims, 2006
- Virginia, 2007
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2009
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 2009
- Government Contracts
- Business Litigation
- Employment Law
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate Transactions
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims Bar Association
- Arlington County Bar Association